This week we begin the joy and insanity that is Holiday shopping. Let’s be sure to remember some common sense tips for your safety:
- Do not leave purchased items visible inside your vehicle.
- Lock your vehicle.
- Do not leave your purse/wallet unattended.
- Always be aware of your surroundings. If it looks suspicious, it is.
- Be alert to strangers approaching you for any reason.
- Remember where you park. Take a picture of your car on the lot.
- Drive slowly on parking lots and in garages.
Let’s all be careful out there!