- On Nov 12, at 6:56pm, police responded to a business in the 8300 block of Eager Road for a shoplifting report. Three people were arrested for Stealing. They had taken clothing items.
- On Nov 13, at 10:28am, police responded to a residence on Van Mark Way for a theft report. A wheel was taken from a vehicle.
- On Nov 13th, at 12:25pm, police responded to a business in the 1600 block of Hanley Road for a shoplifting. A 37 year old woman was arrested for Stealing. She had taken household items.
- On Nov 15th, at 6:11pm, police were called to a business in the 1500 block of Brentwood Blvd for a shoplifting report. A 24 year old man was arrested for Stealing. He had taken several articles of clothing.
- On Nov 17th, at 7:49pm, police responded to a business in the 1700 block of Brentwood Blvd for a theft report. Several winter coats were taken.
- On Nov 19th, at 4:45pm, police responded to the Brentwood Promenade for a stolen vehicle report. A 2014 Chevy Captiva was taken. The vehicle was later recovered in St Louis city.
This afternoon the St Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s office issued warrants on two suspects involved in yesterday’s forgery at a local bank and subsequent high speed getaway
Tara Hodge, 29 years old, was charged with Forgery. Zechariah Smith, 22 years old, was charged with Resisting Arrest. Both suspects are from Florida. Both remain in custody at this time.
If you live in the York Hills subdivision, you are probably wondering what was going on this evening.
Our officers received a call for an attempted fraud in progress at Fifth Third Bank around 4:30pm. An officer responded and tried to stop a vehicle with two occupants who were involved in the fraud. The vehicle sped north on Brentwood, where it was spotted by another Brentwood officer near Eager and Brentwood. The car entered eastbound 64 at Hanley Road, and at that time the Brentwood officers discontinued attempts to stop the vehicle.
At some point, for reasons unknown, the car made a u-turn somewhere near eastbound 64 and McCausland. The car was traveling westbound, in the eastbound lanes, at a high rate of speed. There were no police vehicles chasing the car. The vehicle eventually was involved in an accident at Highway 64 and McKnight. There had been several other minor accidents before reaching McKnight. In all, there was one report of a minor injury.
The two occupants of the suspect vehicle fled the scene of the accident south into the York Hills subdivision. They both tried to hide in a storm water sewer drain located near York Dr and Middlesex Dr. A female was arrested by Brentwood police near the drain. The male suspect was located by a police canine farther inside the sewer drain. Two officers crawled into the filthy water from each end of the drain and arrested the suspect.
No one was injured. Two suspects in custody. When we sort through all of this we will pass along more information.
- On Oct 31st, at 2:53pm, police were called to a business in the Brentwood Promenade for a shoplifting report. A 21 year old woman was arrested for Stealing. She had taken clothing items.
- On Nov 2nd, at 11:38am, police responded to the 2400 block of Brentwood Blvd for a theft report. A woman lent her cell phone to someone to use and the person ran off with the cell phone.
- On Nov 3rd, at 2:04am, an officer responded to an accident near McKnight Road and Highway 64/40. After investigating, the 21 year old woman driving the vehicle was arrested for DWI.
- On Nov 3rd, at 7:28pm, officers responded to a business in the Brentwood Promenade for a theft report. Money was taken from a cash register when the cashier was distracted.
- On Nov 5th, at 2:50pm, police responded to a business in the 1600 block of Hanley Road for a shoplifting report. A 33 year old man was arrested for Stealing. He had taken several rolls of wire.