Some common sense safety tips for Halloween:
- Stay in a group and stay together.
- Younger kids should be with a parent.
- Always walk younger kids to the door. Don’t stand at the street talking. Pay attention.
- Don’t let children enter a home unless you are physically with them.
- Kids should never approach any vehicle, unless you are with them.
- Choose a brightly colored costume or have a flashlight/glow stick. Be visible.
Drivers, please slow down, and be on the lookout for kids running into the street. Let’s all have fun and be careful out there!