- On Sept 2, at 8:26pm, police responded to a business in the 1900 block of Brentwood Blvd for a stolen wallet report.
- On Sept 3, at 9:30am, police responded to a business in the 1400 block of Hanley Road for a trespassing report. A 41 year old man was issued a summons for Trespassing.
- On Sept 4, at 10:42am, an officer responded to a business in the 2700 block of Mercantile Ave. for a theft report. The victim stated a handgun was taken from the console of his unlocked vehicle.
- On Sept 4, at 4:42pm, police were called to the parking lot of the Brentwood Promenade for a property damage report. A rear view mirror was damaged.
- On Sept 4, at 7:21pm, officers were called to business in the Brentwood Promenade for a shoplifting. The suspect took household items.